Long hours of study, preparation is of NO USE…. if you do not evaluate it.
We at the “AD’s IAS Academy” have taken a step forward and we expect you to take it to the next level.
“Online Testing (OT)” for our registered candidates of PGPs
“Online Assessment Program (OAP)” for all aspirants of MPSC/UPSC who are NOT registered candidates of our PGPs.
Our OT & OAP will facilitate each and every aspirant to assess themselves in any subject of Prelims and Mains, individually. You will get instant result and assessment. The purpose of this program is to test your knowledge in that subject(s). This will help you improve your preparation level/standard in that subject. You can also test/assess yourself in all subjects together (according to the syllabus of a particular exam, like MPSC Rajyaseva, PSI, STI, Asst, UPSC Civil Services, etc).
Exam wise, paper wise, subject wise and topic wise tests are available for our registered students of PGP.
Exam wise, paper wise, subject wise tests are available for OAP (only Test Series) students. Topic-wise tests are NOT available for OAP students.
How will this system work?
- You need to register on our new website.
- Choose your PGP or OAP.
- Make membership fee payment (for particular PGP or Test Series or Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly).
- Create your Profile.
- Choose a test(s) and go for testing/assessment.
- Schedule a test/assessment (book a test/assessment): (Not available in Beta version 1.0)
- Print your result/assessment. (Not available in Beta version 1.0)
- eMail your result/assessment. (Not available in Beta version 1.0)
- Automatically saves your result/assessment for future use.
Click HERE for registration.
Here are guidelines about “How to use OT & OAP”. Click HERE for details.